No Needle Mesotherapy is a new device and technique that is used to drive natural substances into the fat without pain and without bruising. A very low energy laser and a sequence of specialized electrical currents are used to carry the substances into the tissue.
Mesotherapy treatments have been used to treat cellulite for over 50 years. Previous mesotherapy treatments involved injections of very small amounts of naturally- occurring substances and minerals into the fatty layer to reduce dimpled areas characterized by the appearance of a ?cottage cheese? appearance. Unlike the previous techniques which involve a series of injections that may be painful or cause unsightly bruising, No Needle Mesotherapy eliminates the need for injections and, therefore, will not cause discomfort during the treatment series and has minimal to no bruising.
No Needle Mesotherapy is used to treat and smooth cellulite, or dimpled skin on the thighs, buttocks and abdomen. Cellulite, as most know, is the unsightly dimpling and rippling of the skin in the thigh and buttocks area. Unfortunately about 80% of women are affected by this.
- No Needle Mesotheraphy is a new technique without pain and without bruising.
- No Needle Mesotherapy removes the barriers that needle Mesotherapy created.
- Patients with a low pain threshold can now receive Mesotherapy.
- Patients can shorten time between treatments’ enhancing the effectiveness.
- Larger areas can be treated.
- Patients can return to normal activities sooner.
No Needle Mesotherapy is a new device and technique that is used to drive natural substances into the fat without pain and without bruising. A very low energy laser and a sequence of specialized electrical currents are used to carry the substances into the tissue. A smooth, plastic disc is gently rubbed in a rotary motion over the treatment area for about 20 minutes, repeated weekly. The only sensation is a very mild tingling. NO pain, NO needles. We recommend a series of ten treatments with quarterly maintenance treatments to maintain optimum results.
- Abdomen (Min. 6 Treatments of 40 Minutes)
- Arms (Min. 6 Treatments of 20 Minutes)
- Butts (Min. 6 Treatments of 40 Minutes)
- Legs (Min. 6 Treatments of 60 Minutes)